Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Secrets have a way of getting out ...

Welcome to my blog about Pretty Little Liars! Recently I was asked to make a blog of interest for my media studies class, therefore this is what I have created.

For those of you who may not know what "PLL" is, it is an American teen drama mystery/thriller television series based on the novel series authored by Sara Shepard. The show follows the lives of four girls who are currently residing in a small town named Rosewood, when the clique looses their ring leader, Allison Dilaurentis from an unknown death, they start to get involved. One year after the death of Ali they became threatened by a mysterious person, who goes by the name of "A". The show revolves around solving the case of Allison and revealing who this mysterious person is.

When creating a blog about my favorite show, PLL I had many intentions in mind; throughout this blog I want to be able to keep up to date with recaps on past episodes, the latest gossip on the show, and the characters real lives, and also post links of the episodes if you so happened to miss them!

I hope you'll enjoy this blog, stay tuned for any updates, and keep watching PLL as we're soon due to find out who 'A' is!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment